Terms & Conditions
Please find our terms and conditions for staying with us for your next holiday.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Please contact us to confirm pricing and make a booking.
- Prices are based on 2 adults only. Please contact us for additional per person charges.
- Off peak prices are all based on 2 adults sharing including peak powered sites and non powered sites. Peak Prices in accommodation allow maximum occupancy for each unit.
- 2 night minimum applies on weekends in all accommodation units (we will only take 1 night stays in units a few days prior to arrival with a $20 surcharge).
- 5 night minimum applies from the 23rd December – 17th January
- 3 night minimum applies from the 17th January – 31st January
- 4 night minimum applies for the Easter long weekend
- 3 night minimum applies for all other long weekends
- Peak Season is 23rd December – 17th January, 4 nights at Easter, Australia day long weekend, March long weekend, Gourmet Festival and Margaret River Surf Pro Weekend (2 night minimum stay for Surf pro)
- 2 night minimum applies in school holidays and summer season for accommodation units
- 1 night surcharge of $20.00 applies for all 1 night bookings in accommodation units
A deposit is required to confirm bookings. One nights full payment is required for a deposit on a booking of one night. If you wish to stay for two or more nights half of the total is required for a deposit when making a booking.
Fourteen days prior to arrival date, a full refund less $30 booking fee. Less than 14 days notice forfeit full deposit. Over peak season (23rd December – 17th January), Easter and March long weekend a cancellation or amendment to booking must be made outside 21 days for a $50 booking fee inside 21 days deposit is forfeited. Please note if you cancel within 48 hours of arrival or no show you will be charged the full amount of your cancelled booking. No refunds for early departures.
Check In and Check Out
Check in time is at 2:00pm.
Check out time is strictly 10:00am in order to allow us time to clean and make ready the accommodation for our next guests.
Our park has lots of wildlife such as birds, lizards, possums and kangaroos. Sorry no pets, so leave your pets with a friend when on holiday at our park.