Looking for Accommodation in Margaret River this Winter?
Plenty of attractions and activities around the Margaret River region are well suited to the cooler months so why not come on down for a break?
- May is the start of whale watching in Augusta … pods of whales are already starting to arrive off Flinders Bay!
- Wineries and breweries close by are great to spend the afternoon at … fine food, fine wine/beer and even live entertainment.
- Great fishing … just be careful of the swell and check conditions before heading out.
- Awesome winter swells start arriving … break out the larger board!
- Mazes … fun for kids (and adults too!) at any time of the year.
From the 1st may until 20th September stay at our park and receive the 4th night FREE … make an extra long weekend of your visit to Margaret River! This special offer is even valid in the July school holidays!
In August we are offering the 3rd night free!
Call Laura on 08 9755 5301 to make a booking or enquire about the many things to do in Margaret River.